1 Iteration 1 - Proof of concept
Status: COMPLETE - 25 Aug 2009
Code available here: http://steeple.googlecode.com/svn/tags/iteration1/
- completion of proof of concept for all the major parts of the read only portal
- pluggable media players (currently youtube, jwflv, jwaudio)
- pluggable media sources (currently test provider with youtube and sample videos)
- pluggable search providers (currently embedded SOLR)
- functional portal and mediaitem views
- data model for all steeple items and media content
- It is not very pretty since the HTML is just scaffolding right now and the CSS is basically not there.
 2 Iteration 2 - Media Source Integration
Status: COMPLETE - 18 Sept 2009
Code available here: http://steeple.googlecode.com/svn/tags/iteration2/
- Create a media source for Cambridge SMS and document needed improvements.
- Create search handling and test the search functionality
- Added in persistence mechanism
- Updates to the APIs and services which are not adequate will likely occur.
- Begin the UI improvements
- Links to individual pages related to series, channels, and cats are still missing
 3 Iteration 3 - Production Read Only Portal
Status: IN PROGRESS - target 16 Oct 2009 (start 29 Sept)
Code available here: http://steeple.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
- Make the portal fully production ready for use at Cambridge (or elsewhere)
- Add in the single channel, series, and category views
- Add in all CSS styles and update for clean look and feel
- Create a media source for general iTunesU and media RSS handling
- Create a player for WMV and WMA types.
 4 Iteration 4 - Users and admin
- Add in user handling and permissions
- Add in admin interface for control over the portal