Outcomes and deliverables
Please contribute high level outcomes and deliverables for the project or your institution (as you see them) to this page. We can then revisit the work packages based on this, and match (and measure) work packages against the high level goals defined. Bjoern 20:39, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
 1 Overarching concerns and high level goals
- Reduce costs for media processing (overarching concern for entire project) Bjoern
- Support adoption of best practice (to reduce costs, ensure longevity of institutional investments, ensure equitable access to media; overarching concern for the whole project) Bjoern
- Make it easier to deliver media into channels already recognised as important to the institution, such as iTunesU (matches against WP/3a) Bjoern
 2 Outcomes and deliverables
- A set of best practice guidelines, advising UK-HEIs on possible paths to engage with institutional podcast delivery (matches WP/8)
- A tool that allows content editors to select, evaluate, and post media items to iTunesU (matches WP/3a).
- A web site plugin that puts media onto an existing website including metadata (matches WP/3a).
- Reports, including e.g. the Accessibility requirements report - a short report outlining accessibility concerns related to podcasting activities