Steeple Benefits Realisation
Info page for Steeple Benefits Realisation.
 1 What the project offers
Through the Steeple BR project, we will disseminate best practices in institutional podcasting and explore the issues surrounding institutional adoption of Steeple outputs through
- direct advice via phone / skype / email and site visits
- through regular webinars
- through workshops.
How do you participate? What does participation involve?
Draft work on a Brochure
For more information about the project, see BR/Proposal.
 2 Engage with Steeple
 2.1 Mailing list
 2.2 Events
 2.2.1 Face-to-face
- BR/Assembly October 2009 Oxford
- BR/Workshop November 2009 Nottingham
- Server installation meeting March 2010 in L'boro
- BR/Workshop March 2010 Cambridge
- meeting in Loughborough (7th July)
- assembly/workshop in Oxford (19th July)
- BR/Workshop Nov 2010 Cambridge
 2.2.2 Webinars and online meetings
Weekly meets? Monthly webinars?
- Notes: BR/VirtualMeetings/2009 09 23, recording
- BR/VirtualMeetings/Webinar: Self-service streaming media facility - Wednesday 4pm GMT, 4th November, recording
 3 Partners
 4 UK-wide podcasting related projects
 5 Formal documents
- Reports etc